Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pre-Departure

Hey guys, David here. As you are probably aware, this is going to be my blog for my Swedish adventures. I don't know how frequently I will update but I'm going to shoot for once every other week.

So... yes. Might as well get in the habit of the who-what-when-where-why-how updates. I am still here in the States, visiting folk before I depart. Still don't have a bloody departure date-- I'm supposed to be headed out of here around the end of July, but we'll see.

For those of you who don't know, I'll be staying in Göteborg for a year. I'm getting excited! I'm a bit concerned about my language skill, but I'm sure it'll all work out fine. (I've been kinda lazy about practicing for the last couple weeks.)

More (satisfying) updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment